cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - Plan not working

Magoo90
Active

I decided to enable the smartphone plan via the galaxy wearable after the 4 day update that took place on 3's end from Thursday to Sunday. 

I've previously done a lot of reading and seen that a lot of customers have struggled with the pairing process on galaxy devices. 

I've previously been an iPhone user and enabled the pairing plan with three for the apple watch. It worked for 6 months with no issues till I moved over to Samsung. 

I enabled it via the galaxy wearable app and it said it was setting up (around 30 minutes). On the morning I turned the phone and the watch on and off a few times. Still nothing. So I attempted to cancel it in the app and try again. From this point on I've been stuck. 

I done a 3 hour web chat with 2 different advisors. One who said they cannot cancel the add on and that they had to pass me to another member of staff (this was after factory resetting the watch and getting asked a hole of random and frankly useless questions). The next advisor said I didn't have the pairing plan activated - then they discconeted. 

So I'm at a loss. I don't know if I'm paying the £7 or not and either way I can't get the app to come pit of this loop.. 

This is the error I get when trying to set up the data plan within the wearable app. 

Galaxy watch 5 pro lte and galaxy s23 ultra. 

Screenshot_20230808_000145_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

Can someone help me out? 

21 REPLIES 21
Magoo90
Active

Still no further contact from three and my query still marked as "resolved". 

Terrible customer service. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Magoo90,

They might need to get you in touch with the 2nd line technical teams for part of the investigation of this, but the colleague in the Social Media Team should keep ownership of your case. Has no one been in touch with you by email from the team afterwards?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Magoo90
Active

Hi, unfortunately not. I went through the usual questions at the start then it was "ill pass you to someone who can assist." socials team had me for about 10 minutes if that, mainly getting me through security. I was sent onto the usual web chat who then disconnected me (after an hour) then phoned me back 10 minutes later. 1 hour phone call then told that three had to send this onto the 'back end team' . They phoned 2 days later 2 hour phone call. Same stuff reset the watch. Wait for bill day. Then they said it was being sent to systems or similar. After that I received a few emails and a text all from three saying my query was resolved. So unfortunately no, I've had no help. Plus as anticipated bill day has been and gone and no fix (as per my updates on this thread). I've logged into account on mobile and web. I've changed password removed special characters. I've deleted and installed the apps. Reset the phone and watch. I'm going round in circles here. Now it looks like the only place I can get assistance or the attention of three is by tagging you in posts. 

Sorry you are getting the brunt of it but this is honestly so poor. 

Magoo90
Active

Screenshot_20230907_172629_Three.jpg

My case still marked as closed....... @JonathanB No one been in touch with me? Can you get someone to get in touch with me please? 0th of August this all started, it's now the 7th of September. Still in the exact same position. I've changed settings. Deleted and unintslled apps, reset the watch. Spoke to tech team. Spoke to the other team. Done the web chat. I've waited on bill date....... 

Turpin
Active

Have you had a bill yet if so did you try to start a new plan?

Turpin
Active

I had to take out a pairing plan to get my galaxy watch 6 on contract so its their loss no pairing plan means I don't pay for a plan I can't use 

Turpin
Active

I'm have the same problem with my galaxy watch 6,I've spoken to more than a dozen advisors and someone from the technical team I still keep getting that message you got about having another plan in progress.

Apparently we have to wait until our next bill cycle then try again to set up a plan.

Magoo90
Active

No one has been in touch @JonathanB - this has been since the 08/08/2023. I can see you are now being overwhelmed with apple watch issues now that people have upgraded! How do I get this fixed? I think I'll just have to make a complaint?!  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Magoo90,

I'm sorry that I've not had a chance to follow this up with you. In terms of the issue you're facing it does need to be followed up by our teams that have account access. I totally understand that you'd want this to be addressed as a complaint. I've fed back to the Social team that we expect any issues that require follow up to be addressed as such.

Please give them one more try, they won't necessarily be able to resolve the issue personally but I expect them to support you by following up with the tech teams to make sure this is properly escalated and keep ownership until the fault is resolved.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Magoo90
Active

I've given up. I'm going to leave three once my contract ends. Still doesn't work. I've had absolutely no help and I've done months on running about.