cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch - Plan not working

Magoo90
Active

I decided to enable the smartphone plan via the galaxy wearable after the 4 day update that took place on 3's end from Thursday to Sunday. 

I've previously done a lot of reading and seen that a lot of customers have struggled with the pairing process on galaxy devices. 

I've previously been an iPhone user and enabled the pairing plan with three for the apple watch. It worked for 6 months with no issues till I moved over to Samsung. 

I enabled it via the galaxy wearable app and it said it was setting up (around 30 minutes). On the morning I turned the phone and the watch on and off a few times. Still nothing. So I attempted to cancel it in the app and try again. From this point on I've been stuck. 

I done a 3 hour web chat with 2 different advisors. One who said they cannot cancel the add on and that they had to pass me to another member of staff (this was after factory resetting the watch and getting asked a hole of random and frankly useless questions). The next advisor said I didn't have the pairing plan activated - then they discconeted. 

So I'm at a loss. I don't know if I'm paying the £7 or not and either way I can't get the app to come pit of this loop.. 

This is the error I get when trying to set up the data plan within the wearable app. 

Galaxy watch 5 pro lte and galaxy s23 ultra. 

Screenshot_20230808_000145_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

Can someone help me out? 

21 REPLIES 21
chuckieweir
Fledgling

I have the same issue as most in this thread. Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 3 Mobile pm contract with Galaxy watch 5 Pro, trying to setup paired watch plan. Hours and hours on live chat and phone calls. They keep asking me to unpair my watch from the wearable app which not only does'nt work but causes issues having to reset everything up.  

If they could provide a QR code for the paired sim plan i could link it to my watch via developer options. 

Allchin
Fledgling

We had this issue.  Resolved this by cancelling my contact and starting a new connection.  Then everything worked OK.

Basically 3 online help wouldn't or couldn't understand it was a connection fault on threes end.