Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam 7 day Pass

gavinpp
Fledgling

Hi All

Going to Spain in march,do i buy the 7 day EU pass now or day before i set off for Spain,if i buy now does it just come in to play when i connect to a signal in Spain ?? and im there for a week which goes in to 8 days anybody know what i will be charged if i use my phone on the 8th day in Spain has the roam pass will have run out

Many Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

You can buy it now or just before if you like. Either way, the addon will remain on the account until you use the days. The days activate on their own when you use allowances abroad, so it's fairly automated once you have it. 

For the last day there, you will only need to ensure that your spend limit is high enough to allow you to be charged for that one day where you don't already have a pass. Since you won't have an active pre purchased pass available on the last day, the system will automatically charge you for 1 on the day, this will be £2. 

Pete.

gavinpp
Fledgling

Pete

Many Thanks