cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Roam 7 day Pass

gavinpp
Fledgling

Hi All

Going to Spain in march,do i buy the 7 day EU pass now or day before i set off for Spain,if i buy now does it just come in to play when i connect to a signal in Spain ?? and im there for a week which goes in to 8 days anybody know what i will be charged if i use my phone on the 8th day in Spain has the roam pass will have run out

Many Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gafferted,

Sorry for any confusion there, if you have a plan with inclusive passes these can be used over the life of your plan's term, so you can spread them over the 12 or 24 months. If you buy an add on for 7 days, you can add this early, but once the 1st day is activated abroad, the add on will run for 7 consecutive days.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Chef
Fledgling

How much data do you get get in a 7day roaming pass? I’m on my third day and it’s stopped working???

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Chef. 

The Roaming Passes don't give you a specific Data allowance, they unlock access to some of your allowances while roaming. For data, there is a 12GB per month fair usage limit. It's possible to use more with a Data Passport, or by allowing the system to apply a surcharge for the extra data, but it would stop working after 12GB otherwise.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.