cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H3GD P

bran
Fledgling

I’ve got about 3 accounts in the household all come under H3G checked recently and there’s a fourth under H3GD P anyone know that that could be.

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bran,

Welcome to the Three Community. Do you have a Three Your Way plan where you pay for a device separately? It sounds like this may be a H3G Device Payment?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

bran
Fledgling

I’ve got 2 devices on the house and they both come under H3G and when I check the numbers on the 3 app the bill shows the H3G ones 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bran,

Here's a bit more info about Three Your Way H3G DP is the reference for Direct Debits where you have a device on finance with us. If one of your device plans is an older agreement, it may not be a separate payment for device and airtime.

If there's any doubt, customer services will be able to help clear up which payment refers to which numbers and plans.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.