cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with refund (my3 pay)

Browniewilde
Fledgling

way back at the start of the year I was charged for an app through 3pay that was £40 - I requested a refund from Apple which was approved and they stated it had been refunded via the way I paid - Three have been saying since April that they will investigate it and I have sent them multiple screenshots of the proof that Apple has confirmed the refund. Three saying I need to speak to Apple and Apple are saying it’s an issue with three - any advice would be great!

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Browniewilde,

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the refund.

Usually, when the merchant agrees to process a refund for a charge, this would be reflected on your next bill as a credit. Could you check out your previous bills by logging into your account online and viewing the full bill breakdown for the month after the refund was agreed. Your following bills may have been deducted from the credit directly. 

Alternatively, if you've agreed to an alternative method of refund directly with the ThreePay merchant or payment intermediary, this wouldn't show on your Three bill and would be refunded directly to your account.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.