cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan agreement

Gonkmeister1964
Fledgling

I wanted to upgrade my plan and phone on a pay £31.97 monthly by direct debit. when I got to the end, it wanted me to agree to a loan agreement of £315. What is that about?

Best solution
Best solution
Gonkmeister1964
Fledgling

I have been in touch with Three via phone, and the explanation given is is only if you want to pay it altogether a s a lump sum instead of monthly payments. I've completed my order via the phone and online, it is all sorted now.

View solution in conversation

6 REPLIES 6
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Gonkmeister1964,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Three Community.

Did the page you were on explain what this £315 was for? Was this perhaps for an upfront payment for the device?

To clarify, your Airtime and Device plans will be taken by separate direct debits.

Thanks,
Michael

It doesn't say what it is for.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Gonkmeister1964,

Hmm, that's odd.

What device did you select? Can you also advise the device repayment period and device one-off payment you selected for the agreement, please?

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Gonkmeister1964
Fledgling

Samsung Galaxy A35 5G, 36 month repayment period, and £10 one off payment.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Have you completed the minimum contract term for your current contract you're trying to upgrade?

If possible, could you pop me a PM with a screenshot of the screen that's mentioning the £315 charge, please?

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
Gonkmeister1964
Fledgling

I have been in touch with Three via phone, and the explanation given is is only if you want to pay it altogether a s a lump sum instead of monthly payments. I've completed my order via the phone and online, it is all sorted now.