cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code

estelazure
Fledgling

Hi, I'm trying to get my PAC code and I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone. Whenever I send a text to 65705 requesting a PAC code, I've been given a STAC code each time. 

For context, I'm switching to a new Three contract but I was told that I can't port over my old number and I need to transfer it to another provider first.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Sounds like you have signed up to anew contract rather than an upgrade. If this is the case then you will have to port to another network, sign up for a 1 month deal, and port it back. Did you sign up with 3 or a 3rd party?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @estelazure,

I'm sorry to hear you've received the wrong code, you can only have one PAC/STAC generated at a time, so sending further texts won't work here, but we should be able to cancel the STAC and issue a PAC if necessary. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues if you still need any help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

@sc1999 good suggestion but bear in mind that 1 month deals will usually still involve a credit check, most networks supply PAYG SIMs for free so that may be a better option.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Pardeep
Fledgling

Not received