cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Tyzer
Fledgling

I have an ongoing insurance claim with Taurus and I am waiting on proof of usage from Three. I have raised multiple cases and each time been told I will receive it "in under 72 hours" yet each time they've closed the request without me recieving anything whatsoever. Is there anyone who knows how to solve this?

Thanks,

Tyzer

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

You are by no means the first with this problem. The only way to progress is to send a pm to Jonathan as this is a moderator issue.

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6

Please let us know if this gets resolved.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Tyzer,

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

bassisingh05
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

I'm having the same issue with my insurance. I've raised multiple requests for this for the last 2 weeks but haven't had any luck. I only have 2 more weeks to provide then with information before they cancel my claim. Can you please help me with this?

Thanks

Josh

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Josh,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's really disappointing to hear that you've made multiple requests without this being sorted out. I'll reply to your PM to link you with some colleagues in an escalated support team.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

harikrushna
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,
I have the same issue. after more than 1 month they do not provide me proof of usage.
i connected many times to customer care but they did not provide me any solution.
it's really annoying. i hope you help me with this.

Thanks
Harikrushna