cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of usage

Heena
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB 

A few questions in my mind after seeing a lots of post about not getting proof of usage or barring by calling customer services.

1) are customer service not authorised to give proof of usage or barring?

2)are people in customer service not enough trained to give proof of usage or barring?

3) are network provider associated with insurance company to delaying as much as they can to get proofs to customers? So they will leave or forget their device?

Could you help me with this @JonathanB ?

4 REPLIES 4
Heena
Fledgling

@Three5G 

@JonathanB 

Can I expect your response? Or help to me?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Heena,

I'm sorry for the delay getting in touch with you.

Customer Services have a process to request your proof documents, they won't make the document personally, but they raise the request to an admin team who can produce an official document your Insurer will accept.

I'm not aware of any training issues, but I'll get you in touch with some colleagues who are a point of escalation, they'll investigate why this hasn't been resolved so far, as well as making sure the document is given to you as soon as possible.

On point 3, I appreciate where you're coming from, but you'd only need that proof when claiming with a 3rd party insurance. The insurer we deal with directly wouldn't ask for these proofs as we'd facilitate the request with them.

I'll PM you some info so that you can get in touch with some colleagues who can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

bhupinder4819
Fledgling

I have same problem iam requesting for proof of usage more than 10 time seriously. Every time they said sorry now please wait for 5 working days after that nothing I received. It's been more than two months iam struggling

Jobo89
Fledgling

Regarding proof of usage letters and proof of barring letters, I went on to Google and asked this question "is there an ombudsman for mobile network providers".

It turns out that there are at least two Ombudsman for mobile network providers, and in addition, there was lots of advice on how to proceed to encourage/persuade your network provider to give you what you're asking for. Good luck with your search 👍