cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£150 Cashback Offer - December 2023 (Samsung S22)

SWalsh
Regular

On the 14th December 2023 I contact Three to take on an additional new device contract for a Samsung S22 256GB. When I purchased the contract there was a £150 cashback offer on the device after taking on the contract. After the first Month and 2 bill payments I had not received the cashback, so contacted Three. The then informed me I had 60 days from purchase to complete the application for the cashback and would need the IMEI number, date of purchase and Invoice/Receipt Number to do so. However, I have not had any invoice number provided to me from Three. After several attempts with the chat support I had no success. After calling and speaking to someone they informed me that in place of the invoice number I should use the IMEI number again in the application to access the cashback. Hopefully this will work. Hope others who purchased a new device in this period have had success in claiming this cashback. Thought I would share what I have discovered encase others are in a similar situation. Best of luck all! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
SWalsh
Regular

Update - After submission I received a text saying the application was approved! 🙂 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @SWalsh,

Thanks for sharing this info, hopefully it helps other customers. Be sure to let us know when you've received your cashback, or if you run into any more issues with the claim process.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

s_
Fledgling

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my new Samsung phone. Did you get the cashback using the IMEI number? and did you get proof of purchase date?

I have received contract information from three which they are calling proof of purchase however it does not include purchase date, invoice number or vat price which samsung are asking for to claim the cashback offer.

Thanks 😊