cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Suzie1wong
Regular

My three phone had a fault and i went to apple who said they could fix it for £620 and three would refund us if we had the receipt. I was a bit dubious as it’s a lot of money, so called three first who assured me yes we do the refund and takes 3-5 working days to refund. I borrowed the money from a family member and paid for the repair, sent  my apple repair receipts to three by email and was told again 3-5 days for refund. I waited a week and checked my three account and saw a credit for a different amount on my account, they had credited my three bill account and had taken a months line rental off the refund! So I called and was told their changing systems over it was an error and would refund full amount in 7 days, waited 7 days no money! Called back and was told that it got stuck in system and would be another 7 days, 7 days past no money. Called again after this and was told that it would be in in another 7 days and that they will give me a free month for the inconvenience and that I won’t have to call again as money will be in. Checked this morning and now the payment has gone down to £480 because they’ve took another line rental! And no refund! Am furious and still no closer to getting a refund. 
I still owe my family the £620 as well! 

poor customer service and won’t be renewing contract. 

8 REPLIES 8
Geluk
Key player

Apple products are much overhyped/under engineered.

Suzie1wong
Regular

Apple provided a new handset, three have failed to pay my refund I know which customer services are better. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Suzie1wong,

That's really disappointing to hear you've been waiting all this time for your refund. We'll do our best to help but we'll need to take a closer look into your account to get this sorted out for you. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Uumumm
Fledgling

Same problem with me

Uumumm
Fledgling

Still waiting my refund they also took the monthly bill still waiting refund

Grace2
Fledgling

I purchased an I phone 15. I paid the upfront £240, and after that, I received an email that said that my order had been canceled and I would be refunded in 28 days if I made any payment without telling me precisely the reason for the cancellation. Yesterday I called because I needed my refund of £240. I went to three stores in Bolton. I found out that the contract that had been canceled had been submitted as long as I hadn't received the device. Also, the DPD delivery van didn't turn up to deliver the parcel, so everything was confusing and frustrating when I called to get A clarification because each person said different things regarding my case so disorganized three team members. I come here to check for the review and found out others also have the same problem of refund; therefore, those reviews make me more distressed and dissatisfied according to how Three treated his own customers and I have been with Three contracts since 2013 I in total 3 contracts but facing awful services. Please, I need my refund I need for buying my a  sister's gift . Yesterday I spoke with one of Three colleague and said I will be refunded the full amount of £240 in 3 to 5 working days by Three, hopefully into my bank account. 

Larisa1990
Fledgling

I’m in a similar situation like you. On 10/04/2024 I purchased an Iphone 15 pro max. Additionally, I have paid the upfront £145.99 and after that, I received an email that said that my order had been canceled and I would be refunded in 28 days. Until today 01/06/2024 I haven’t received any refunds. I have called them so many times they keep telling me 7 day -7 day. Wait you will get in 7 working day I promise they are lying to me and they are giving me wrong information and nothing I have received. No money no nothing. So shame 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Larisa,

I'm sorry to hear you've waited so long and not received the upfront cost paid for the device yet. I understand how signification this amount of money is and I'm keen to help ensure the refund is processed.

I'm going to drop you a PM with instruction's on how to reach out to my colleagues who will be able to help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here