cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to get PAC code from 3

alan
Fledgling

Hi, 14 years of being a three customer I'm looking to leave due to the roaming charges being sneakily reintroduced and my contract ending soon.

I've requested a PAC code by texting PAC to 65075 and also called 333 many times, but I didn't get a PAC code until now.

I will contact Ofcom or  Ombudsman if they don't send me a PAC code.

Shocking service!

8 REPLIES 8
sc1999
Local celebrity

According to OFCOM a PAC must be sent within 2 hours. However, there may be reasons as to why you have not received yours. I do not know of the reasons but I would speculate that if you still have too long left on your contract they won't issue you a code until you understand the cost implications. How long have you got left remaining on your contract.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @alan,

I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to leave Three. Introducing daily charges to Go Roam was a difficult decision and we've made every effort to keep these to a minimum.

If the PAC is failing to reach you over both the automated text system, and when requested from customer services, then it sounds like there's an issue on your account. I'll send you a private message to direct you to some colleagues that should be able to help further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Cdc
Fledgling

I’ve been attempting to get a PAC for over a week with multiple chats and calls to Three and no sign of the code. How do I escalate?

sc1999
Local celebrity

How long have you got left on your contract?

Cdc
Fledgling

I’m out of contract

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cdc,

We'd like to get this checked out for you as soon as possible. I'll send a private message to link you in with some colleagues that can look into this further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

raf77
Fledgling

I too have not received my pac code

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @raf77,

I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

Thanks,
Jonathan