cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return labels for new phone

johncillian
Fledgling

I upgraded to a new phone last month. Changed my mind and decided to return. Phoned on 29th of September to cancel and get return label, none came, phoned again on 24th, received apologies they would resend label, none received. 2 days later I went to online chat, reordered, still no email. they did send a bag and label via post, Isent it off on Friday. Since then 3 have had the bare faced temerity to say I am late in returning phone and I will soon be in breach of contract. This is after being reassured that the problem of receiving an email label would be recorded and taken into account. So why am I receiving these emails??.

it seems they are very quick to send items, there return policies are terrible. noone seems to leave any notes on the systems regarding previous communications otherwise why would I continue to receive communications from them saying I will soon run out of time to return. awful customer service, completely unlined up communications.

3 have delayed me returning an unwanted item by 10 days, ridiculous. Oh and they keep billing me.

0 REPLIES 0