cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch plan sharing

Mathew
Regular

HI All 

Has anyone had trouble with 3 plan sharing to smart watch? My smart watch plan went live on the 7th April I've reset watch/phone and updated the app 3 times,Spent countless hours on the live chat only to be told my plan is live and to do the resets and updates only to get this message (in the picture) on the galaxy wear app

Mathew_0-1681122324059.png

im on an unlimited sim only plan and feeling frustrated now as im not getting anywhere with it.

Anyone had similar?

Also reading through some old threads it seems a 3 your way plan is needed which I've not been told on the support chat.Why would they set up a watch plan on my current plan knowing it won't work?

6 REPLIES 6
Amy2709
Active

I have just purchased a similar watch and no lie, have spent over 7 hrs speaking with 4 different advisors over 3 days to try and set up mine. You do need the plan you mentioned but as an existing customer (10 +yrs and current contract not due until Oct 2024), I was told those plans are currently only available to new three customers. Totally baffled as to why they can't swap the plans over. Never had an issue with three before but trying to move forward with setting up my watch has been horrible. Nobody seems to be able to tell me when that service will be available to existing customers either.

Mathew
Regular

They have actually added it to my plan and  started billing from 7th of this month.But I'm still getting no where with it as all I get from operators is that it is active you must restart your phone and watch and re-install the wear app it can take up to 30 mins to activate etc.Im getting sick and tired of it now.My next move now is to pop into a store see if they can help but the way its going probably more time wasted

Amy2709
Active

Be interested to hear how you get on in store. My nearest store is 20 miles away 

Mathew
Regular

Just spent another 2hours on the live chat only to now cancel the add on as its only available to apply watch customers.

Mathew_0-1681142411075.png

Come On three ,why have a link on your Website showing how to pair when it doesn't work and why aren't you offering people to swap over to 3 my way plans? I've just asked to do this and would need to pay £300 plus to get off my current plan.No loyalty for 10 plus years I also think a trip to the store would be a waste of time.

Oh well looks like I'll be taking out another sim card with a different carrier just so I can get my watch working as it should ☹️

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Mathew 

Thanks for sharing your experience with Smartwatch Pairing for your Samsung watch. I’m so sorry you’ve had such a frustrating ordeal and that it’s taken so long to get the right information.

As you now know, Smartwatch Pairing for Samsung Galaxy Watch5 and Watch5 Pro smartwatches is currently only available to Pay Monthly customers on our new Three Your Way plans. 

We are in the process of updating our systems to roll this out to other plans, so existing customers like yourself will be able to pair their Samsung Galaxy Watch5 smartwatches to their accounts. Unfortunately, we’re unable to give account-specific details as to when your account will be updated along with our systems, but we will be in touch when the update affects you.

The requirement to have a Three Your Way plan is referenced on the Samsung Galaxy Watch and Smartwatch Pairing pages of our website. However, I appreciate your feedback on the clarity of the information there, and I’m so sorry this wasn’t picked up during the conversations you had with our customer service team.

I’ve sent you a private message with some further details to help move things forward for you. Just click your avatar and then ‘Messages’ to view your inbox.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Mathew
Regular

IF this is the case why have I been sold it and still paying for it? I should be automatically enrolled onto the three my way and not have to wait for it I'm paying for a the service was told a pack of lies and now have to suffer doesn't make sense?