Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Three+ issues 10/11/2022

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We have been made aware some customers are having difficulties connecting to Three+ and our technical teams are investigating this issue as a priority. 

I've moved any related posts to this conversation, and will update this post as soon as I have news. 

Thanks for your patience, we're working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

JonathanB

**Update 14:35 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, the technical issues have been resolved and our Three+ app is available for claiming codes. The pre-sale is open for 48 hours. Although there has been an extreme demand we would advise you to keep checking the Ticketmaster page whilst this is open.

I've been alerted to a small number of issues with codes being rejected, I'm checking the next steps for this issue too, and will provide another update.

Thanks,
JonathanB

**Update 16:15 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify as promised, for technical issues in the process of buying tickets, you would need to contact Ticketmaster, as detailed on the last section of the pre-sale page:

"Technical difficulties & contact details: If you have technical difficulties in completing the purchase of presale tickets, or for any questions about the presale tickets, contact Ticketmaster."

JonathanB

Update 10:00 11/11/2022

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the pre-sale for the Peter Kay Live events are now sold out. To keep up to date on future pre-sales, and promotions, check your Three+ App regularly.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

49 REPLIES 49
rachaelfaye
Fledgling

I'm having the same problems. i have followed the link which is further up this page, i went to pre sale, joined the que and selected how many tickets i want and it comes back with try again 

p1d9m73
Active

I managed to get a code about 11am, went straight to ticket master via the link on the app but it said no tickets were available for all my local venues. Only available was london in September. They seem to have sold out fast to say no-one could access the app properly ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Tenpin300
Fledgling

Hi I think it's ridiculous I had my code got online every single Leeds venue is either full or they are saving tickets for Saturday, for general public sale, if you queue long enough to get your code, you should be able to get at least 2 tickets,

Fuming didn't come.close

LynseyEHolt
Fledgling

My app kept saying it couldn't find tickets unless i searched for 1 ticket only is there a 1 ticket limit? Are the tickets for Leeds 20th January gone now? Why is it saying can't find tickets for all the dates unless only search for 1!? Been trying since 10am fyi was next in queue then crashed then finally got in but can only get 1 ticket!

Debbie
Fledgling

I canโ€™t get any tickets for Manchester on any of the dates. 

Carri
Fledgling

Hi, I am on the 3+ App but when I press the Peter Kay link I get no further, the screen is just grey.  Can you please advise?

slbarron23
Regular

Is there a solution for those of use with invalid codes? Live chat staff do not seem to understand and Iโ€™m stuck with a code I cannot use

JoanneCygan
Fledgling

How on earth do I get a code? i keep looking but cannot find anything at all.

Debbie
Fledgling

Me too. I went on the Three online chat earlier and was told that there is an issue which they are working on at the moment. 

linda78
Regular

Are you joking? Passing the buck to ticketmaster who are a nightmare to get through to. They say its threes tickets!   Ive done what three said, code followed instructions (ยฃ171 for 2 tickets) and when it comes to pay it says the ore sale tickets are not avaialble!  Also allowing each person  to buy 15 each tickets is ridiculous for a pre sale.