cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three network cant sign in just a blank page

Jfisher46
Regular

Cannot get into my account vier my3 app or website to top up, both won’t let you login to access your account balance just goes blank when trying to do so. Is there a problem with the three network at the moment?

17 REPLIES 17
Chris13
Regular

I’ve got exact same problem - tried deleting and reinstalling app but still blank page

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jfisher46@Chris13,

We've noticed quite a few reports of issues like this over the last few days and are looking into it. If you could confirm which models of devices you've tried, and if the issue occurs on the Three App and when trying to login on our website too? If the issue happens on browsers, which browsers have you tried?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Chris13
Regular

Using iPhone - three plus app and website and this chat ok 

it opens fine but when you click to go into your account there is a very brief flash of the page which then disappears to leave a blank page - can’t scroll up or down or swipe to get anything 

Hi i use my iphone 8 using version 16.1.1 there is still an issue with the three app & three website. upon trying login in both go completely white blank & can’t do anything else after that.

Hi Jonathan is there a way you can find out how much longer its going take for three technical team to fix the issue with the three app & website? As noone can login to there Account which is very frustrating for many. Especially when i was told it would only take 7 days to fix the issue. Now its been more than that already it doesn't seem like anything is getting done about it. So if you can find out anything be very appreciated to know whats going on.

many thanks 

Jfisher

kibrok
Fledgling

Same problem here 

Yoxhiki
Fledgling

I am still having the same issue blank screen after clicking on my account. Has this not been resolved ? It has been a week. Have tried to uninstall and install the app again as well? 

I have tried that myself uninstall the app to reinstall it many times doesn't seem to make a difference everytime try to click on login on app or website page goes white blank. Been over a week that i’ve been asking about the issue dont seem be getting any further forward in fixing what ever the issue maybe.

Jfisher46
Regular

Hi i have had live chat today with customer services technical team, about my3 & website not being able to login or access your account or balance. I been told they gotta to raise the issue with there team & could take up to 7 days before they can possibly fix the problem.