cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To many lies

Flooooo
Fledgling

I recently wen to Europe few days and I get charged 121 £ for go roam ,,, its absolutely disgrace,, and the service its so slow ,,, in UK,, never mind,, outside UK,, very disappointed,, I will terminate this contract soon its possible... and go back to O2 ,, its alot better....

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Flooooo,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had this disappointing experience on your recent trip. Our daily roaming charge for Go Roam in Europe is £2 per day in a destination that is covered. Can you let us know what country or countries you were visiting? If you need to check whether a destination is included here's a link to the Go Roam support page on three.co.uk.

Have you been able to check your bill on My3, to find out what you've been charged for? If you can let us know a bit more about what charges are showing, we'll be happy to look into this further, and can help clarify if a charge isn't clear, or refer you to more help if something doesn't look right.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.