cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up Voucher has only 14 digits

Krizzy
Fledgling

Has anyone had problems with their three top up voucher having only 14 digits. I purchased this at my local shop and the retailer has told me to speak to three as it is an error at their end. 
I cannot get through to speak to an advisor currently 

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Krizzy and everyone else who posted, just to reassure you this is an intentional change, and our vouchers do now have 14 digit codes, so nothing to worry about there. Hope this saves some time entering the codes!

If anyone is having trouble redeeming a voucher, please get in touch here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

9 REPLIES 9
Nigel5
Fledgling

Same problem todau

Nigel5
Fledgling

Three are saying store problem may as well change networks at this rate 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

That's really strange. As far as I know, voucher pins are always 16 digits in size. 

I'll send you both a PM. If you could check your messages by clicking the little circle near the top right with your image on it, then open the message and reply with a clear photo of your vouchers, I'll see if I can find out anything more about it. Could you also please include where you got the vouchers from. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

maverick_x
Fledgling

Hello Pete, I have had the same problem today, i purchased a top up voucher for £35 and it only has 14 digits, when i try to use the voucher it says the number is not recognised and there is an error

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @maverick_x,

Sorry to hear this, did you manage to get the top up applied in the end? Can you walk me through the steps you were taking to apply the voucher and what happened?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Krizzy and everyone else who posted, just to reassure you this is an intentional change, and our vouchers do now have 14 digit codes, so nothing to worry about there. Hope this saves some time entering the codes!

If anyone is having trouble redeeming a voucher, please get in touch here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

IanWalker
Fledgling

Bought a Top Up Voucher but it only has 14 digits instead of the normal 16.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IanWalker,

I've merged your post with this topic as it's already under discussion. Just to reassure you Three Top Up vouchers do now have 14 digit codes, that's correct. Are you experiencing issues with applying the voucher?

Thanks,
Jonathan

IanWalker
Fledgling

Now that I know that 14 digits is how it should be, I went ahead and successfully applied the Voucher. Thanks for your help.