cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble creating a new account

robertm1988
Active

I am trying to create a new account but it does not recognise my phone number when it needs it for a one time pass code. How can they not recognise their own number on the system. Anyone else having this issue.

Now I'm having texts with passcode on, so they are being sent, but the account creation page still says phone number not recognised, but will send a one time pass code still when pressing submit.

10 REPLIES 10
Robnor456
Active

Same here Ism trying to rre-egister after the weekend work and the App doesn’t recognise my number to send me a one time code

Robnor456
Active

As with you I have now received the one time code but as the account page in the App does not recognise my number I have no way of entering it

Jon3
Fledgling

Same issue — number is not recognised even after re-registering post migration. Cannot contact support, and my data pack just expired. 

Thavron
Fledgling

I have the exact same issue. Weirdly, it does text me the passcode but because it won't move off the screen with the error message I can't do anything with it...

Robnor456
Active

@JonathanB  please can you help with this issue

Thavron
Fledgling

Quick update for you. I have now been able to sign into My3 account via the website. The app still throws the same errors, but website seems to be working now. My account seems to be intact and my data package as it should be. I think we just need to give it time for them to work out the kinks on the app.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, my account seems to have changed my auto-renewal from £10 a month to -£1, so that's broken...

Robnor456
Active

I get a “Something went wrong” error when trying to log into the website

Robnor456
Active

I’ve now managed to log onto my account via the website and everything looks fine

Robnor456
Active

If after logging on via the website you then close the App and then go back into the App you should be able to get in