Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Issues: Unable to login and Auto-Renewal

JD4
Fledgling

1. I've received this lovely message:
"Hi there,

There's been a problem, and the payment for your 10GB Data Pack Auto-renew with 5GB Free Data Auto-renewal hasn't gone through.

We'll try again tomorrow. But until then, if you continue to use data, you may be charged at out-of-allowance rates."

Whenever I try to log into my account, I receive "Something went wrong" message. Both on computer and on mobile/app. I'm out of the country, but I saw others having this same issue. I sort of need my data in order to get around... I've not seen any solutions to this. Anyone able to assist?

2. Every year, like clockwork, on a specific date in November my PAYG auto renew just vanishes, my plan cancels, and I have to go through and set up a new plan. Every. Single. Year. This has been happening for 3 years now. I thought the first time was a fluke, the second time...a bit less so, and I'm expecting this year to be the same. Why, if I'm on an auto-renew plan, does my plan just... cancel!? I went one time into a Three physical store and they had no answers for me. One time, when I set up my new plan, it didn't even give me the plan I paid for, and I had to call customer service (which was neither service nor for the customer). Eventually it sorted itself out.
All this to say--- how do I get my auto-renew plan to you know... keep auto-renewing past the 1-year date!?

0 REPLIES 0