cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade error - useless customer service

SW1705
Fledgling

Tried to upgrade online. Passed credit check, agreed terms paid one off fee, system crashed. When I logged back in I couldn't see order. I used chat to talk to Three, was told they coul see order, there was an error and to ring back tomorrow.

Rang back next day they could see order but still showing error, told me I had to apply again. Went through the process again on phone, passed credit check, agreed terms etc etc, then some sort of error at Three end. Was told they would look into it and ring me back.

Rang me back and told me to ring back next day.

Rang back today, still told there is an error and to ring back in 3 days.

Customer service is rubbish, I made complaint about it and order on complaint chat, they put me through to upgrades again who again couldn't do anything and told me to keep ringing back.

What a rubbish service, how hard is it to get this sorted?. Each time they do credit check it affects credit file. So don't want to do another.

How do I get this sorted and get my new phone.

Any advice please ?

2 REPLIES 2
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It sounds like a frustrating issue to experience. As this is a Community for Three users to discuss their experiences, users don't have access to your account in order to check what's going on. 

It's unfortunate that the team you've spoken to have had to keep asking for more time, but it sounds like they are doing what they can to get it sorted out. I'd recommend waiting for the time the team asked for to pass, and hopefully the problem will be resolved by the time you try again. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MS1
Regular

Yep, unfortunately I have a similar issue and they have credit checked me 3 times. My score has now been damaged. It's really confusing that they have these 'system issues' that prevent customers from renewing contracts with Three. I would have thought and hoped that Three would be doing all they can to Upgraded and passed Credit Check but did not recei... - Three Community - 33321