cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Complaint Regarding SIM Card Charges and Contract

ars098
Fledgling

Dear Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding my SIM card charges and to request to credit amount in my account until the contract expires. Earlier this year, I informed your customer service team that I would be moving to my home country and would no longer be using the SIM card. Despite this, I have noticed that I am still being charged for the service. My SIM card is currently inactive, and I am unable to make a complaint by calling the call centre due to this inactivity.

My contract, which I was pressured into accepting, is valid until October 24th. However, given my circumstances and the fact that I am not using the service, I am not willing to continue paying for it. I believe it is unreasonable to charge me for a service that I am not able to use. I kindly request that you credit some amount  until my contract expires immediately and cease all charges moving forward. I expect not to be held liable for any further payments, considering the situation has been previously communicated and my current inability to utilise the service. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your resolution.

Thank you.

Please email me for further queries - *******@*****.com Or contact this person to whom I give proper authority - Eshwar **** (+44 **** *******)

0 REPLIES 0