cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Add-On somehow ??

IAmNorthStrike
Regular

I'm writing this at some ridiculous time in the night on a Sunday because I can't even reach support at this hour-

Hi- Never imagined I was going to be typing a post on this forum yet here I am.

I recently purchased the 14-Day Unlimited Data Add-on, since I was coming close to hitting the end of my 10GB Data Pack ( and can't buy a new one until the 19th apparently ), but I didn't exactly get that clear of a warning that the 14-Day Unlimited Add-on charges you £20 per DAY that you're using it, rather than just charging you £20 for the 14 days ! They've got a £5 One Day Unlimited Add-on, but that one won't help me much since it's gonna be a while before I can buy a new Data Pack.

I can't exactly contact Support at this hour, and I really struggle with phone calls due to personal reasons I don't want to share in a place like this, so I'm a bit stumped on what to do. Do I somehow navigate the app and cancel it there ? Do I somehow force myself to do a phone call when I stress about phone calls ?

Anyone got any advice at all ??

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

Just call 333, to solve your problem.

IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Tried that over and over and can't get through to an actual agent, so at this point my step-mother said to dispute it with my bank, which I'm gonna do cuz this has been stressing me all night since about 9PM or so

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IAmNorthStrike,

I'm really sorry to hear about this mix up. I've no awareness of an add on that charges £20 per day for 14 days. I think you're referring to the £20 One month boost data add on which is a one off charge? All the add ons are detailed in our price guides

I think this has been a misunderstanding, but if not can you let me know where you found info that suggested you'd pay £20 per day? I'm keen to clear this up, and assuming it's something we've worded badly, happy to pass on any feedback so that we can make things clearer for the future.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.