cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I sign in my account?

DCS
Fledgling

I contacted the Three team yesterday 3 times regarding how I can not send messages or make calls. This turned out to be because I apparently am suspended from my account and in order to remove suspension I must update my account information. Well here are the issues I am facing;

1. Yesterday when I checked my account settings to update them there was only the option to update my email and password , which doesn’t need updating.  What I need to update is my name, address and date of birth. 
2. I contacted again and I got told to send my identity and verification to their email. I do not wish to do that, I wish to be able to do so on my account. 
3. I went to check again on the app but both on app and website when I try to sign in, It won’t sign me in because “there is issues that are not my fault” and I should “try again later”. It had been like this the past few days and I need it resolving quickly.

4. I tried to contact the team again through the live chat, but I was left waiting over 20 minutes and didn’t even receive help, even though they are supposed to be available 9 till 6 today.

I need this issue resolving quickly as I need to have access to sending messages and making calls. I purchased a 10 pound add on only a few days ago and it was working perfectly fine till yesterday. I have 30 days to use it and the past 2 days I haven’t had access to it, when I needed to have. 
I have been a Three user for the past 4 years and I apart from regular website outages, I have had no issue with them. If this carries on then I would have to move elsewhere. 
Does anyone have any help for me or at least know how long this construction will be going on for?

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I have checked the My3 app and web account and I can change my address but not the other details. I can understand why as this must be an anti-fraud measure. The details that 3 have are usually linked to your credit card, or bank card, that you used to open the account. If it was possible to change name, address and DOB then once a hacker has your details they could set up multiple accounts in your name. 

If you have been with 3 for 4 years why do you need to change your name and DOB?

Geluk
Key player

and not being willing to send your ID verification to them [as they requested] will further raise their suspicions.