cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized to change the services.

Rabkerr
Fledgling

I can login to the My3 App but can't top up my PAYG. I can see existing allowances but get message 

"You are not authorized to change the services. Only the account owner is allowed to perform changes.'

Anyone had this issue and got it fixed.

Online chat say they have updated my email address twice but that hasn't sorted it.

16 REPLIES 16
Samantha
Fledgling

I’m having same problem, the online chat is useless

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey Samantha,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues topping up your PAYG account.

Can we check, do you get this error message when you log in online or just the My3 app?

When you spoke with our teams online, did they update your email address?

We're keen to help.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Tezza50
Fledgling

Hi.  I’m having the same problem on pay monthly , want to change plan and just says not account holder , been on chat 3 times today and got nowhere , now thinking be easier to change provider . All chat want to do is change plan for me , I want to be able to manage my account on my own .

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

That's not so good. Can you confirm what error you're seeing when you try to register? Feel free to include a screenshot, but make sure to hide any personal details if there are any. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Tezza50
Fledgling

Hi can log on ok and view account but cannot make any changes and get this message at top of page 

you are not authorised to change the services. Only the account holder is allowed to make changes .

only advice I got on the 3rd web chat was to let them change plan and my problem would then be solved ?

PeteyP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

That's quite odd. 

I'm unsure what would cause that, but perhaps the team have made that recommendation for a reason I'm not aware of. Sometimes things just take a trial and error approach. 

I hope change of plan is successful for you.

Pete.

Tezza50
Fledgling

Hi , after another hour long live chat , now been informed it’s a known issue with timescale to be resolved , so  trying to change plan and creating a new email was pointless , been told to try again in a week or so !!

Tezza50
Fledgling

After another hour on live chat changing my plan , and after I have agreed to terms etc operator went to submit and then said can’t access account to do change , so if 3 can’t get in what chance have I 😡

Tezza50
Fledgling

Now have 5 cancelled orders on my account and 1 acknowledged , cannot view them as comes up error , also sending the emails for some of these to my old email address , not the new one set up to enable me to access the account . Asked for a pac code as decided to give up on this and was refused with message saying struggling to verify your account . So stuck in limbo , with a forced contract change looming in a weeks time to a plan that doesn’t offer value .