cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized to change the services.

Rabkerr
Fledgling

I can login to the My3 App but can't top up my PAYG. I can see existing allowances but get message 

"You are not authorized to change the services. Only the account owner is allowed to perform changes.'

Anyone had this issue and got it fixed.

Online chat say they have updated my email address twice but that hasn't sorted it.

16 REPLIES 16
JamieM21
Fledgling

Same issue here and I've been on different chat agents for 2 hours.  They've asked me to change email 3 times (I was forced to create a brand new address just for this) and it's made no difference.  

JamieM21
Fledgling

Just had it "escalated" and have an INC number, but based on the interactions with the support chat (including escalations to 2nd/3rd line) I don't hold out much hope.

Tezza51
Fledgling

As can’t even log in here without changing to Tezza51 instead of 50 . I got through to try and change plan again yesterday and when I logged on ( only allowed to view ) my account I noticed my date of birth had changed so I went onto chat to ask for it to be corrected and told yes we can do that , post your proof to us ( birth cert / drivers licence ) when I said no you made the mistake when I was told to change email address and had to give operator my date of birth , which he must have entered in American format ( month / day ) . So I then asked for a pac code and then surprisingly was disconnected . So I sent a text for pac code using American format for my d o b and got a code . After 25 plus  years I have left 3 as have ran out of patience . 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Tezza51,

I'm really sorry to hear you've left Three and I apologise for the experience you've had that caused you to move to another provider.

I wish you all the best in the future and if you change your mind, please let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Cxdxdxx
Fledgling

Same issue. I've been in to store twice. Changed my email. Tried online chat. Commented on fb.

Ive got 3 contracts with these guys (mine and my kids) I think it's time to give up and go to a better phone company. 

Kwes20
Fledgling

Hey, did u manage to fix the issue? I have the same problem 

Jat
Fledgling

Did you get the issue fixed? I have no confidence in the support team!