cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful updated app

harold
Fledgling

awful interface, loading is so slow with the buffering animation thing which makes my eyes sore, everything is about buying extra things i couldnt care about, used to be able to see how many data texts and minutes i have, NOT ANYMORE! what a useless app. they make you re register? and to say ‘made our app better than ever’ what a lie! its awful, its gone backwards, who approved this change, change it back, it was fine with how it was.

12 REPLIES 12
sc1999
Local celebrity

I agree it's dreadful. Another example of people creating an app that they will never use. 

How about the top recommended add ons? Each one fills the screen. Are all 3's customers in need of such large text and white space? Well I am not and I will avoid the app until either the next useless iteration or I migrate to O2.

sc1999
Local celebrity

PS: try using the app in landscape, but make sure you don't drop your phone. More than 50% of the screen real estate is lost to wasted space leaving a the rest to display info. 

Does three use any beta testers or do they assume that the developer knows best?

harold
Fledgling

woke up this morning to now being able to see data voice and texts, it still looks awful in the way it shows the information, id rather see data primarily not voice infront of data and text when i have unlimited voice and texts… just switch it back

IMG_0234.jpeg

ssray23
Regular

It's far worse if you are using iOS in Zoomed Display mode. Outright ugly and unusable. Wondering how to reach the app design team to fix this asap. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Sorry but I cannot accept the words design and team in your comment. I think it was a junior school coding exercise. I mean, who refreshes the main screen data every time you return to it, it's so simple to avoid? I was a software developer over 20 years ago and we would never have written anything this clunky.

Slytherinshare
Fledgling

I agree; the new 3 app is worse than the old one.

It’s slow, clunky, and not as user-intuitive as the old app. I can’t even access my bills as PDF on this new version; at least with the old app I was able to download 12 months worth of bills; now I can only access the summary for 6 months. 

JonParry73
Regular

Why oh why oh why are you so useless?

The app was fine - you've "upgraded" it and made it completely inaccessible and 10000000 worse than it was.

Completely impossible to log in or re-register - three (no pun intended) customers lost as soon as we can swap

App worked like a.dream and could access / manage my and my two daughters accounts as easy as you like 

"Upgrade" took three weeks of you trying to fix the mess you made of my account and by your own admission didn't know why it was happening or how to sort it 

So I needed two logs ins ....

Now the same issue with my two other numbers - not going there - this is the epitome of incompetence - I'm not even going to try and sort it out as even if you can get in the app is now terrible and so user unfriendly I'd rather just take all my numbers and accounts elsewhere 

Shambles - absolute shambles 

App, log in, register, re-register, shower, incompetence, goodbye

emyem89
Fledgling

I second this about the update. Omg the app is AWFUL to use now, you can’t find any information or links you’d want. It’s so limited and basic. And the website is poor too. What happened ??? I’m due to renew now and after 7 years I’m ready to leave I think 😞

faraihove
Fledgling

I agree. The interface is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!. It looks HORRIBLE and its slow!

I can't ever navigate the app. Its a horrible eye sore. The previous app was WAAAY better. I'm very disappointed