cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful updated app

harold
Fledgling

awful interface, loading is so slow with the buffering animation thing which makes my eyes sore, everything is about buying extra things i couldnt care about, used to be able to see how many data texts and minutes i have, NOT ANYMORE! what a useless app. they make you re register? and to say ‘made our app better than ever’ what a lie! its awful, its gone backwards, who approved this change, change it back, it was fine with how it was.

12 REPLIES 12
Renvaar
Fledgling

I can't even do my auto-renewal or top-up anymore after the new app, it's absolutely useless. I get an error when trying to setup auto renew, there's even a spelling mistake "We couldn't fatch your details". FATCH! I've completely lost service at this point, and their purely Indian live chat is useless at helping. 

dannyh
Fledgling

I agree with everyone else. You can't navigate the app, as soon as you access a specific page, such as Account, you can't navigate back to the main page/screen.

Getawaydriver
Fledgling

Been here since 2021cand can't get to check roaming charges.

Currently logged on in app on phone and website on IPad but pages are just whirring round and round.

PS The chat bot is useless.