cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fonehouse three pay monthly sim registration problem

derm2023
Fledgling

Hi,

Just purchased a pay monthly sim from fonehouse but I cannot register. I've clicked the register button, entered an email address and password but I get an error "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us."

Is there an issue with registering Sims purchased from fonehouse? Can anyone suggest a solution. I want to port my number across but not keen to even try if I cant register with Three.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @derm2023 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems registering. We're aware of an issue that's affecting some customers who've joined up through 3rd party retailers. The team are working on implementing a fix for this and it should be resolved soon. 

In the meantime, the team can process this port in request for you. You can call 333 from your Three phone number, or you can find all of our available contact info here: https://www.three.co.uk/support/contact-us

Thanks,
John

Curlysutoo
Active

I got sim only from fonehouse. Never been able to get on app since moving to app. Been given different direct debit amounts so need to check my plan and payment details. I was also told I’d be credited as it took so long to transfer my number and no one would give me details to complain.