cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 G Home Broadband - DPD return label

APC1956
Regular

I like many before me cannot get an email with a DPD return label in order to return equipment within first 30 days as allowed under the terms of the contract, Does such a thing exist? If so, does anyone know the address in case I have to arrange this myself;f and incur costs in order to end this nightmare!!

Can anyone help? Please!

Best solution
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

I wonder if @JonathanB can help ?  

View solution in conversation

9 REPLIES 9
Best solution
Avondale
Rising star

I wonder if @JonathanB can help ?  

APC1956
Regular

Thanks he gave me a link which I tried all day but keeps saying busy try later. I’m awaiting call back today from support after having to wait 72 hours. I’m getting to the stage where I just want a return address and I will arrange DPD collection and delivery at my own expense. Thanks anyway

APC1956
Regular

Good news label received and router on its way back. It's restored my faith. It's a shame I had to go through this experience simply to return an item to Three.

Thanks for your intervention, but surely there are lessons to be learnt on the returns side.  understand customer retention is important but so is customer service/experience surely.

Avondale
Rising star

@APC1956 

Tagging @JonathanB so that he can note your feedback regarding "...lessons to be learnt on the returns side". 

hangry3
Fledgling

Do you know what the return address postcode is?

I sent back using their jiffy bag and they claiming not to have it and I got a stack of postage reciepts?

APC1956
Regular

Ingram Micro Services Ltd, Communications House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6FE.

hangry3
Fledgling

Thank you, I got the reciept for Ingram and have ended up raising a compliant with the ombudsman.

APC1956
Regular

If I find myself in same position I am taking Three to the small claims court to get compensation for all the time, inconvenience and stress caused by Three’s poor customer service in such matters.

Avondale
Rising star

@JonathanB 

Is there anything that you can do to sort out this returns' fiasco please ? There are about three threads on it, numerous customers involved and it is certainly costing Three further customers. 

I am keen to try Three 5G Broadband but I am certainly not going to do so until all of the issues around VPNs, returns if there are problems and the like are sorted !