cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Broadband Unusable

LDD10
Fledgling

I live in North Bristol and the broadband has always been on the slow side (maybe 10mbps) but the last few weeks it has been completely unusable. I have tried doing speed tests in various locations around the home. I have rebooted it, made sure it has updated firmware, tried each band configuration and absolutely nothing has worked. There is no maintenance or anything occurring the area. I have no idea what to do. 

https://ibb.co/ykL2qnz 

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

ph9854
Fledgling

I have a three hub router in North Bristol and I'm also having constant trouble. Was okay about post 3 months ago. I've been in touch with customer support and they tell me different things, first that there's high usage in area, also that there is maintenance going on at local mast until 30th June. This was obviously crap as no improvement to this day. All I'd recommend is get out as soon as you can. Customer service is terrible, the most they can offer you is £20 credit for the month of practically useless internet.