cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Networks Speed

xkesx
Fledgling

Hi All, 

Just  thinking why sometimes my upload speed 2-3 Times  higher than  download ? 

Daytime  my download speed 50 mbps  my upload speed 120 mbps 

And why my 5G speed  vary from 1am I can reach maybe 200 mbps day time 50-100 mbps ? 

Second thing I can see from my windows 5G mast as bellow my signal

Why I'm not getting proper 5G at least 500 mbps. More I'm getting  4G LTE+ speed but connection show 5G  how is this possible 

5G Network  info from ZTE 

4G Signal Strength-70 dBm
4G ECIO/SINR 19.2 dB
5G Connected BandN78
5G Signal Strength-59 dBm
5G SINR24.0 dB

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

It's called contention ratio. The more people who connect the slower the speed you get. It has nothing to do with how close you are to the tower. It may well get worse as more people and businesses try to connect to yor tower. If 3 are successful in selling 5g they may have to increase capacity at your tower.

xkesx
Fledgling

I do understand what you saying but tree should be looking for they customers Im waiting more 5g providers in my area  the new 5g mast  in other side where I live I do think maybe 02 or other providers will come  so three risking  me as these "traffic management " 40 mbps daytime  similar to BT fibber  what I can get now without any  5g signal issues As  when I start using 5g  instead of BT  I notice daytimes high broadband slowdowns  and router looks like need to restart time to time to get better speeds Because it is become locked to three slower signal  and when they managing they equipment slow to give bak full speed and to get back full speed  need to restart  router then  I'm reconnecting new to mast  and getting speed back