cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABYSMAL SPEEDS ON THREE 5G Home Broadband

SNAILSPEEDS

Hi I have had the Three branded original Zixel Router the chunkier one for over a year and the speeds we are getting are a complete joke, I can use someone else’s Wi-Fi 60 metres away that’s on BT Standard broadband and I get 5 times the speed.

When I took up the Mobile Router it stated Congrats I was in a 5G Area (otherwise doesn’t even progress selling a 5G unit, it shows a 4G instead). The Router was getting around 150mbs but the actual reliability kept dropping out constantly so instead I would resort to my IPhone on the same Network on the same 5G but my phone was 3 times faster and much more reliable.

I tried the having it upside down to enhance signals and with Cellular scanner I have it in the best position possible. But I’m getting useless service and being charge more and more.

I even have resorted to buying the GLiNet 5G Mobile Broadband Router at £450 !! but no resolve at all, why is it EE, VODAPHONE AND O2 can serve their customers correctly but your company despite joining with Virgin is worse than ever.

0 REPLIES 0