cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of 24 months 5g hub broadband

Momen
Fledgling

What happen after my 24 months contract for the 5 g  hub broadband wifi ? If I do not want to renew of extend the contract , do I have to return the 5 g broadband router to Three or do I keep it as I have completed and paid all the 24 months period. 

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Momen. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

After a 5G contract comes to an end, if the account is cancelled, the 5G Hub is expected to be returned to Three. If and when you cancel, the team will advise on what to do next and arrange for the return to take place. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

I think you have to return it, BT do the same otherwise BT charge you for it. It has to do with their green credentials as we are not capable of recycling them. There is, probably, a link somewhere where you can request an envelope to return it. 

Geluk
Key player

When my 24 mth broadband link expired, I kept the router.

Works fine with my new provider ID MOBILE😃. Never asked for router back.

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Unlikely they want a router over two years old back. I sent a new Shell ADSL router back recently because they cut my service. I guess if you don't need to return it then it will make a good door stop.

Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Momen. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

After a 5G contract comes to an end, if the account is cancelled, the 5G Hub is expected to be returned to Three. If and when you cancel, the team will advise on what to do next and arrange for the return to take place. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.