cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error accessing my own website after purchasing ZTE Mobile Broadband

cwazolan
Fledgling

I can't access my own domain website after purchasing the Three ZTE Mobile Broadband on my MacBook Pro on any web browser. (Edge, Safari and Chrome).  www.christianazolan.co.uk my website is a professional art shop built on Shopify and is in no way an adult website, if I'm experiencing this then other people are and my customers are also. I'm really not happy that this is the case. How on earth can this be resolved? I have no issues with any other provider, Virgin at home and EE my phone.

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 3.27.12 PM.jpeg

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @cwazolan,

In that case I'd recommend you contact our Content team. You can find more info on this page about our Adult filter. They should be able to help make sure your site isn't filtered if it has been flagged incorrectly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cwazolan,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your site from Three. I'm not sure the connection to adult websites from the screenshot, is it the same error on all three browsers you tried, or were you given a different error indicating this linked to our adult content filter?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

cwazolan
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, I mention the adult filter as some people from other forums have mentioned that could be the issue. I have not had that message or issue. Here is screenshot from Chrome... I have deleted Edge from my MacBook, that also throws the same error.

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 5.12.54 PM Large.jpeg

cwazolan
Fledgling

Using the Orion Browser I get this issue regarding the Adult Filter from Three.Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 5.22.03 PM.jpeg

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @cwazolan,

In that case I'd recommend you contact our Content team. You can find more info on this page about our Adult filter. They should be able to help make sure your site isn't filtered if it has been flagged incorrectly.

Thanks,
Jonathan