cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 5G home broadband will automatically switch monthly rolling contract after initial contract ends?

Maroo
Fledgling

Hi just wish to know what will happen after my current 5G home broadband contract finished? I am on a 24-month contract and it is about to end in 2months. If I wish to continue using it, do I need to do anything and will it automatically switch to a monthly rolling contract?

Thanks.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Maroo,

Our plans are all operated on a minimum term length, so that's right you'll be on a rolling plan once this elapses.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Maroo,

Our plans are all operated on a minimum term length, so that's right you'll be on a rolling plan once this elapses.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

VeronicaCri
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB.

I have the same question. My 24month contract expired long ago and I'm now on monthly rolling. I just had a chat with one operator from Three who stated I need to give 30 days notice to cancel the CONTRACT and send the hub back within 5 days from the contract end date or I will be charged £105 . Could you please confirm?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VeronicaCri,

That's correct 5G routers remain the property of Three. You can arrange a cancellation any time by calling or chatting with us to give notice. You will be sent either jiffy bag with pre-paid postage label to return via a post office, or we can also email a DPD label provided you're able to print this, and have suitable packaging at home.

Just to clarify on the timeframe, we allow 5 working days for a return bag to arrive with you, and a further 5 working days after this to give a reasonable amount of time for the return so it's actually about 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Jonathan