cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 5G Broadband Return & Terrible Customer Service

Concerned-JD
Fledgling

A terrible process all round. I spoke to Three Customer Service due to underperformance of my 5G router, and they agreed to waive termination fee and cancel the contract, upon return of the device. I was informed any payments were on hold.

The returns bag then took 4 weeks (!!) to arrive, and I packed away my router, took it to the post office, and they scanned the Pre-Paid Three Label & took the package. Job done.

To my astoundment, a week later I received a message from Three that it had been 30 days and they hadn't received my device so my return request had been closed, and if I wanted to cancel, I would have to pay. They have since re-activated my account it looks like and taken 2 x month's payment. 

Upon ringing up customer service they informed me there was nothing they could do without a tracking code, which was not received from Royal Mail, as it was Three who applied the Pre-Paid Label. They promised me there would be an investigation but nothing has happened. Absolutely terrible service, and I am inclined to take it to the Financial Ombudsman if there is no resolution soon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Avondale
Rising star

@Concerned-JD 

We need to tag @JonathanB so that he can add this to the list of returns' problems that he is addressing. 

If you search this forum, you'll find that you are one of many in this position. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Concerned-JD,

I'm really sorry that we missed this at the time. What was the result, did customer services manage to help resolve this for you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.