cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR103 just cutting out

Dazzar
Established

I have had the NR103 for a few months, liked the cell lock on it to the channels I want and was getting some decent speeds, problem was /is it’s just so unstable, I use the Linksys velop mesh and it was working ok , but in the last week or so the drop outs are horrendous, mobile phones using wifi calling would just stop and disconnect saying no internet, tvs etc would just stop, I have called Linksys they said to take off bridge mode as it does not work with the NR but it had been, but I did put it back to what they requested made no difference, I tried to put the NR to pass through all that happened then was no internet at all, tried several times to get it to work by turning off each system , but even connecting to the NR directly simply no internet. I gave up and have gone back to my cpe pro 2 which is not locked to 3 , I have half the connection speed but none of the issues, and of course no option to cell lock. Any ideas ?

Best solution
Best solution
Dazzar
Established

I have returned to my cpe pro 2 and I have to say a much much better router , on,y down side is a lower upload .

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Dazzar
Established

Oh and to add every night the NR would just drop the 5g signal and would come back on around 0700 the Cpe Pro 2 does not do this 

Dazzar
Established

Anyone able to assist ?

Best solution
Dazzar
Established

I have returned to my cpe pro 2 and I have to say a much much better router , on,y down side is a lower upload .