Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router was not delivered but Three are still billing me

Bgees
Fledgling

I ordered 4G mobile broadband last December. The router was never delivered and returned to Three by the courier DPD. Three have continued to charge me even though I did not receive the router. I cancelled my direct debit after the first payment was taken. I then raised a complaint via the online chat but continued to be charged after. I then raised a second complaint in writing but have not received a response. Since then my account has been passed to debt collection agency, even though my contract was cancelled after Three received the router back from DPD. Three have now issued another bill for April but of course I am unable to pay it as I no longer have a contract. This company is a mess and I suspect only ombudsman and legal action will resolve my issue

0 REPLIES 0