cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sercomm LTE2122GR Router

Blueleaf
Regular

Hi - apologies for repeating myself, I replied to another similar message and now can’t find the post 🙄!

I signed a new 2 yr contract for a 4G+ Hub for a broadband service. My router duly arrived (Sercomm LTE2122GR) and I got it going relatively easily. The LTE light never turned green but the signal was pretty good - we live on a hill with 2 masts very close by and the router’s situated at the top of the house with large windows all the way round. Anyway after about 5 weeks we lost all connection with the router. We both have separate phone contracts (EE & 02) and get very good 4G coverage and tried unsuccessfully to reconnect to the Hub finally calling Tech Support, who after checking the router out remotely decided it was a faulty router. After a bit of pressure a replacement router was sent out and arrived last night.  BUT - same problem - we can’t connect to the router. I’ve tried rebooting it, using the app, scanning the QR code, switching off the phones and laptops and nothing. The lights all come up on the router but the router doesn’t appear as a network. The weird thing is that a new router does appear in the network list that wasn’t there before. It’s not a Three router and we’re pretty remote here - so unlikely to be a new neighbour. I tried using the WP password to connect to it but no joy. Also tried keying in the IMEI number into the Three website to get it to find the device but it doesn’t recognise it. I’m at my wits end. Can’t get a different router as this model is tied to the contract and can’t ditch the contract as it’ll cost £300 +! Will have to ring Tech Services again 🤨 but it’s like Groundhog Day. Any thoughts gratefully received. 

Best solution
Best solution
Blueleaf
Regular

Thanks anyone who took the time to read my post. I’ve checked the hub again this morning and have now got a connection. Hooray. I guess a bit of patience was all I needed. 

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

The post is here: https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Broadband/4G-app-pairing-to-Sercomm-router/m-p/14440#M2524

To find your posts and replies go to your profile and posts and replies are under recent notifications.

Best solution
Blueleaf
Regular

Thanks anyone who took the time to read my post. I’ve checked the hub again this morning and have now got a connection. Hooray. I guess a bit of patience was all I needed.