cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no 5G for the last two days, only 4G

Volodymyr
Fledgling

For the last two days there is no 5G, only 4G. Starting from February 15, from evening until morning, there is no connection to 5G. Restarting the device does not solve the problem. Since the fall of last year, the quality of the Internet has deteriorated, no one is solving this problem, and if anyone in the company is working on solving this problem, this information is not publicly available. It's impossible to reach the support service. Perhaps they are doing repairs at this time, but the website does not have this information about problems in the W9 area. Perhaps there are users who have the same problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Sean2
Regular

Our 5G broadband is also very erratic in N8. Complaints to Three yield nothing. The “technical team” based in India are beyond useless at resolving any broadband issues. “Have you tried turning the device off and on again?”. Wow, I’d never thought of that! Essentially the sum total of their advice. I want to know where I stand legally quitting the contract given Three is clearly in breach. Any advice please?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Since a restart didn't do anything, and your check of the network didn't show any issues there, I'd recommend reaching out to the support team on chat or by phone here, so that they can look into it further for you. 

Pete.