cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three won’t send me a return bag

SB
Regular

I’ve cancelled my Three account a month ago and I’m still waiting for a returns bag. I’ve called and used the chat service 4 times to request a returns bag. Each time someone assured me it will happen yet a bag never arrives. Meanwhile I’m getting messages saying I’m going to be charged really random small amounts such as £5. Not sure what to do, Three phone and chat support really is not solving the issue 

10 REPLIES 10
sc1999
Local celebrity

Send a message to one of the moderators. 

SB
Regular

Thanks but how do i find the moderators? 

sc1999
Local celebrity
SB
Regular

thank you very much

Threepea123
Regular

I am having exactly the same issue.

have you had any luck with finding a solution?

please let me know

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting in touch @SB. I'll send you a PM in reply with info for some colleagues that can help. I'm sorry for this delay and for these messages about charges.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

wharff
Fledgling

I'm having the exact same issue. Could you please help me?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @wharff,

I've sent you a reply to your PM to get you in touch with some help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Nataszka
Fledgling

I am having the same issue. I sent you PM. Could you please help me ? Thank you