cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase 5g broadband in coverage area

acsyAU
Fledgling

Hi, I've been desperately wanting to get 5g home broadband for years now as our flat doesn't have access to a wired connection.

I can see on the coverage map that our location is covered by 5g (has been for over half a year now) and I even got an email from Three saying 5g is now in your area, however when I put in my postcode (and neighbour's postcodes) to purchase home broadband it always says coming soon.

Have Three just forgotten to update their system to allow me to purchase broadband? Tried to reach out to customer service but they were of no help unfortunately.

4 REPLIES 4
crypt0ninja
Established

Just PM'd you 🙂

Rogue_Leader
Fledgling

Couldn't you have done this in a public thread? I have the same problem and this could have helped me.

regger
Fledgling
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Sorry we missed this one at the time. We've just seen this thread pop up again due to the recent replies. 

If you're seeing this message in an area that has live 5G signal, it likely means we currently have as many broadband users as we can confidently support in the area, or we may still be benchmarking the 5G masts to ensure they can support the expected demand. The best advice we can give is to check back periodically, we're investing heavily in expanding 5G coverage and capacity so hopefully we'll be able to offer Home Broadband to you locally soon.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.