Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does a blue power light mean on theZyxel NR5103EV2?

Psmithson
Active

Hi,

Every time I google "blue light" on this router, it tells me about signal strength etc. I'm used to the middle two lights going blue or green but today, the power light has gone blue. It's normally green. Here's a poor quality photo. You can just about see that the top 3 lights are blue and the bottom one is green.

What does that mean?

Psmithson_0-1709060579401.png

Best solution
Best solution
Officina-red
Involved

According to the manual, a blue power light means one or more unread sms messages https://device.report/manual/10057487

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Psmithson
Active

Took another picture. This time, only the top 2 are blue but wanted a picture that showed the colours more clearly. I'm used to that signal one going in and out. Just the power light that is puzzling me

Psmithson_0-1709060819626.png

Best solution
Officina-red
Involved

According to the manual, a blue power light means one or more unread sms messages https://device.report/manual/10057487

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Great find @Officina-red!

@Psmithson it doesn't sound like anything is physically wrong with your router, but if you have a look about the router Admin, there'll be an SMS feature that you can use to send/receive texts. Most customers won't make much use of this, but most likely your SIM has just received a service message from us.

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!