cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zyxel NR5103E - Signal continually drops out

Kane
Regular

I've had my Three 5G broadband since October and I'm suffering daily dropouts. My devices are all showing as still being connected but coming up as "no internet". Rebooting the router fixes this but drop outs can be as frequent as hourly at times.

Looking at the numerous posts about similar issues here on these message boards, this is a common and known issue. I desperately need it to be resolved, I work from home and rely on a stable internet connection.

I'm not getting the service I signed up for so if this can't be fixed I need to cancel and look elsewhere.

Very frustrating and disappointing, are there any definite fixes for this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
coffeedrinker1
Regular

No advice but just noting that I've been having teh same issue esp on weekends/evenings

BrummyGit
Active

I’ve recently developed the same problem. Our local mast seemed to have an issue or maintenance over a weekend a couple of weeks ago and ever since I have the problem which is repeatable on both my NR5103E and also a Zyxel FWA710. 

in my case if I run a speed test via Ethernet (I don’t use WiFi to the router), the upload test causes the connection to drop. All devices remain connected but even the Zyxel itself knows it’s lost internet connectivity. A reboot fixes it until next time.