cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zyxel nr5103e 5g hub

TheNerd70
Fledgling

I received my new shiny zyxel zyxel nr5103e 5g hub & swiftly connected all of our devices upon it, all seamed ok until I went to work & noticed I could not connect to our home security cameras &/or the doorbell but, once in our home we could connect & see them all...

Two days later nothing would connect to the hub, as it states "can't connect to the internet address unknown", so I've had to setup the old hub to continue to use our broadband...

I've connected Three through livechat but, the broadband department only answer queries via phone & I keep missing them when they are open! Have any of you any ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2
GnortsMrAlien
Active

Hello TheNerd70. This is a well known isue and has been for months. I first reported it back in december and there is still no permanent fix. I have done multiple things to try and fix it but no luck. There is no fix and three seem completly uninterested in fixing it. I have since left three and am with TalkTalk and all my doorbell cameras etc work perfectly. If you are still within the cooling off period of your contract i advise you leave and go to another provider and save yourself a headache. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TheNerd70,

We've seen a couple of recent issues like this, most users are finding that advice on FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection is helping solve device as well as VPN connection issues.

I'd suggest switching UPNP on, and also trying setting your APN mode to manual and using APN 3internet set to IPv4 only. There's some info on how to do that in the thread I've linked.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.