cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing samsung watch

Emmaline
Fledgling

So I upgraded my 4g home broadband to a 5g & added the smart watch to it as it was a good monthly deal on the 25th Oct. I missed the delivery twice on the 26th & 27th as I wasn't home. So arranged to work from home on the 30th Oct and again this was missed because the driver didn't ring my doorbell and just took a picture of my door and left!! So spoke to dpd and downloaded the app and arranged for it to be delivered again on the 31st oct in which i stayed at home again...finally, it was delivered. I opened the package and saw only the 5g hub box...no watch & no sim card, so I thought maybe it's in the box, so I opened the 5g hub box and again it was not in there either... checked everything definitely not there so phoned three straight away and informed them that my watch & sim was not in the package. (However the delivery note says items delivered 5g hub, smart watch and sim.) This is incorrect.

The three advisor reported this to the investigation team and said they would be in contact in 48hrs.... with regards to my sim he adivsed i could get another one from the three store directly. Which i did that day. My 5g hub is up and running...whoop. now the watch issue.

I received no contact by phone or email so had to call three on fri 3rd Nov. The advisor said this has not gone any further as the advisor i spoke to last time forgot to add the ORD ID. So proceeded to say it will take a further 48hrs to be resolved!! As you can imagine my absolute annoyance by this point...so the advisor said he would make it an urgent request due to the error on their part.

So again i didnt hear anything from three, so i contacted them again on the 4th nov evening time. I had to explain everything again and the advisor finally came back and said "As I checked the case update raised by you on 03/11/2023 we have got update form logistics team that they have delivered ( Your parcel has been delivered and received by KEENAN at 15:54 on Tue 31 Oct 2023)"

As you can imagine I was furious as I have already explained many times I haven't got it.

The advisor proceeded to say "I can understand your situation hence we have raised the investigation to DPD logistic team but they also informed on case that they have delivered all the items, by any chance the package is open?"

So what now? Who has my watch? Dpd say they delivered and logistics say it was delivered? I am telling three I have NOT GOT IT!! Who was it sent to the invisible man!?!?! It was clearly not picked properly as the package was not tampered with by dpd and it said on the label 1 package not 1 of 2...so nothing else came except that 1 package which did not include the sim card and watch!!

Three advisor said I have to call back tomorrow as the complaints department is closed for the rest of the day!! GREAT!  Got to go through all this again and again I am the one that has to do the contacting. 

If three complaints department is reading this pls look into this and provide a swift resolution.

On another note I am not paying a monthly fee for a product I haven't received either!! 

I have kept the packaging and records of all my chats if I need to take this further.

0 REPLIES 0