cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Apple Releases & Delivery Dates

App
Fledgling

Hello,

I’m just wondering if Three opt for delivery dates well in advance of release dates to cater for demand? I’ve recently ordered an Apple Watch Ultra 2 Black with a delivery date in October suggested, but I am of course aware that they are being released in a couple of days time.

Is the delivery date likely to be what was initially quoted on order or could it be sooner?

Thanks 🙂 

3 REPLIES 3
Joffa81
Fledgling

Every time I’ve pre ordered an Apple device I’ve always had an estimated date then it’s arrived on launch day. 
I’ve ordered an IPhone 16 and was told on order that delivery will be around 20th September but it’s the first time I’ve had no email as confirming delivery date.

Ive been back into live chat today and was told as it’s a pre order device the status will stay as submitted on my account until the 19th September when they receive stock to dispatch and once the order is processed for dispatch I will get an estimated delivery date. 
this is a little different to previous years but so is the whole new ordering/upgrading process with 2 credit checks.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @App,

This is a difficult subject, as Apple products are always in really high demand around the initial release window. We've got teams working really hard to manage the logistics of getting these devices to our customers as soon as we possibly can, and we'll always do our best to beat the estimates, but we do give these estimates based on the best available info at the time of order.

So we'll certainly bring the delivery dates forward whenever there's an opportunity, but I hope you can understand we can't make any promises that this will happen for any particular order.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Joffa81
Fledgling

The problem is we got verbally told a rough delivery date but had no confirmation of anything. I got in touch via live chat and was told nothing is confirmed as they are all pre orders and a date will be confirmed from tomorrow (19th September). In the past we’ve alway been given an estimated delivery date in an email but for some reason not this time. It’s confirm and agree all the documents and then no more information. The old system was way better than this new system Three is using.