cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro pre-order

mwilkie
Fledgling

Made a preorder for an iPhone 15 Pro on 16/9/23.

Haf series of delays up until 6/10/23 when I was informed of the impending delivery for this Monday 9/10/23.

On Monday afternoon, tracking ID on DPD became inactive (i.e NO PARCEL ACTIVITY).

Got no updates from Three about this, no email from DPD either.

On digging further, it said parcel was on its way back to Three.

After making several calls this week, I’m no closer to getting a resolution. The call center agents have been completely nonchalant and I’ve had to chase this issue myself. 

I went to the pickup point and was instructed to call DPD. I was told by DPD that the parcel was declared damaged and was relabeled and returned back to Three. I was then given a new tracking ID which shows that parcel was delivered and received by AARON on Wednesday 11/10/23. The odd thing about this is that, this was at DPD’s Hinckley depot and the parcel history stops there. I have made further calls to DPD and was advised to reach out to the seller(Three) to request for an investigation which will take a further 6 days. 

I did in fact reach out yesterday evening and after constant waffling, the agent advised that I should wait for a further 24-48 working hours to be allow for the parcel to be returned. This is completely absurd in my opinion.

I do not trust the integrity/credibility of your delivery partners (DPD) and would like Three to request for an investigation. I signed a contract with Three and I believe that it shouldn’t be my place to have to chase up an issue of this nature. Throughout this ordeal I’ve had very little communication from Three. No updates, no follow-ups, just empty promises everytime I call in. It’s quite likely, the most atrocious customer service I’ve experienced in my entire life. 

One thing is for sure, if I do get this resolved, I will definitely cease to be a customer when my contract runs out.

0 REPLIES 0